Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Bai Mai Stuff!!!

You may have noticed the little graphic there at the upper right hand corner. Yes, I have opened a CafePress store for this blog for the sole purpose of getting all your money spreading my ideas and promoting my blog. Hey, I am a capitalist after all. So since Dodge is being cheap and ignoring my repeated requests for that nice, black Challenger (come on, guys... I promise I'll keep shamelessly plugging you!), maybe you all can help toward that goal. I even put this one on a nice, easy to remove car magnet in case you're driving through Texas... or parts of Arizona.

Anyway, click on the "Bai Mai Stuff!!!" graphic, or there's this URL: http://www.cafepress.com/hackwithablog ... it's still under construction, but it's functional.

1 comment:

  1. Damn! I'm back to getting more hits from Russia than from the US. Ah well... greetings, comrades!

    ReplyDelete